ELEVEN MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead having eleven lines originating from top to bottom. This Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Hanuman Ji having powers of mountains. Hanuman Ji is also called Ekadash Rudra. In Indian mythology this Rudraksha is regarded as the light mass of Lord Rudra Shiva (Eleven Rudras). For the devotees of Lord Shiva it is the most effective and most successful Rudraksha. There are eleven Rudras and the eleventh Rudra is Lord Hanuman and taking his name ghosts and evil spirits run away.
Important Details of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
- Symbol of : Lord Hanuman Ji
- Ruling Planet : No ruling Planet
- Ruling God : Lord Indra
- Day of wearing : Sunday/ Monday
- Recommended for : Stomach Disorders, Acidity, Liver and Breast Diseases. Also worn by people to cure heart ailments, Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
- Influence on body organ : Abstract Nerve Energy
- Properties : Wearer will not get pangs of rebirth in this universe. It controls the physical senses, make one fearless to secure devotion in God.
- People’s experience : Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is known to bestowed with the virtues of Shri Hanuman Ji so wearers oratorical and negotiation skills, self-confidence, intelligence and physical and mental powers get more developed.
Benefits of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
It offers protection and makes the life of the wearer fearless and gain prosperity. Also blesses the wearer with wisdom, right judgement, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life with success.